Welcome to Official Site!
Dr. Sudhir V. Shah (Padma Shri awarded in 2016)
- Consultant Neurologist, practicing for 27 years at Ahmedabad,
- Professor and Head department of Neurology at KM school of PG
medicine and research, Sheth V. S. General Hospital, Ahmedabad. Iam a teacher for DM Neurology at this hospital.
- Honorary Neurologist to H. E. The Governor of Gujarat.
- Director of Neurosciences, Sterling Hospital.
- Immediate past chairman of National Jain Doctor’s Federation
- Executive Committee Members at Indian Academy of Neurology
At our neurology centre-clinic-I give neurology services on OPD base and offer consultation regarding variety of neurological problems like stroke, epilepsy, headaches, parkinsonism, dementia, ataxia, neuritis, multiple sclerosis amongst other diseases. As well as we offer rehabilitation services. We work with appointments however for critically sick we do accommodate.
At my clinic, my team (Dr. Amit Bhatt M.D. & Others) and I are involved into National and International clinical research – Drug trials in various Neurology subjects like Vascular dementia, Epilepsy, Migraine, Parkinson's disease, Neuropathy etc...
Our main focus at present is on following areas.
1) Research in Neurotheology: Scientific ( neurologic ) correlation of spiritual practices: like meditation, Yogic practice and prolonged fasting.